Thursday, September 20, 2012

This Week's Questions



So far, being alive is probably one of the most complicated things I’ve attempted. In fact, all the other complicated things seem to stem directly from it. Even today, many years after my (alleged) birth, strange and worrying questions keep arising. Here is the list of things I could use some help with this week. If you have any answers for me, just jut them down in the comments below:

- Ever look up and feel that one of the clouds was coming for you?

- I'm not entirely sure that my belly button is in the middle.
What can that mean?

- Just before I look under my bed, I always get a little cold feeling, as if part of me expects to find something staring back at me. I've probably seen too many Hollywood movies to have any hope of ever cultivating a healthy relationship with the underside of my bed.

- I live with the constant fear that I'll suddenly become allergic to air and die.
Other than that, I'm quite an optimistic person.

No comments:

Post a Comment